This ‘Electronic Bulletin Board’ is for residents of the BGCC Community.
- February 4th, 2022 – The following policies are effective immediately:
- All postings must be requested by a verified BGCC resident (name, address, Condo #).
- All items for sale must be owned by resident or sought by resident for personal use.
- October 29th – Peter Sims, our webmaster for many years, has finally decided to enjoy his retirement. We thank him for many years of dedicated efforts and wish him the very best in peaceful enjoyment.
- Glenn McGeorge, our Photos editor, has assumed handling of classifieds. Thank you Glenn and welcome to the role.
Please send all classifieds inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classifieds has implemented the following policy:
- We will only list items above $25
- We will also list giveaway items, i.e., free
- Submissions of ‘items for sale’ – ‘items wanted’ – ‘information requested’ and ‘help wanted’ etc will be posted.
- There is no charge for this service.
- This site does not post commercial ads. If you wish to promote your services, please consider an ad in Home on the Green as well as the dedicated Binder in the Rec Centre library.
- Pictures are fine, limit of 4 per ad. All large photos are reduced to 1200×900 pixels (approx. 400 KB). Please Attach (paperclip symbol) your photos to the email so they remain full-sized as some apps shrink photos dramatically.
- We will run your ad for two months, and then it will be deleted. If you are successful before that, kindly let us know.
- To list items or to change listings, email: email@example.com with your name, address, email and/or phone number.
- Postings will be reviewed by an editor and webmaster who will reserve the right not to post and who will not be responsible for accuracy or content on this page.
Note: If you see a price highlighted in red e.g. $200, it means that the price has been reduced.
- Al Test Blog
- All Classified
- Computer Club
- For Sale
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Home Page Slider
- Painting bios
- Smart Technology Club
- Social Committee
Found on Bobby Locke Lane on November 30, 2023 at 2:30 pm.
Contact Val 905-642-5397 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bedspread made to measure, included with three pillow sham covers. All washable. Wooden frame 86×38″.
Mattress height 27″.
Contact Eileen 647-963-8353 email@example.com
Area rug 9’8” x 7’9” black, white and beige.
Contact Jenny firstname.lastname@example.org
California shutters 60 inches by 80 inches. Removed from window in Den of Doral model with palladium window. 4 shutters plus frame.
Solid Oak Hutch/ display case…perfect condition. 79” high x 37” wide. Top: 3 back-lit shelves behind glass doors.
Bottom: 2 oak shelves behind oak doors. Perfect for showcasing collectables, crystal, china.
Contact Cheryl 905-640-1266
Want Garage Space from the end of November to the beginning of April to store a small vehicle.
Contact: Gerry email: email@example.com
Contact Al: 905 – 591 – 0187
Fitline Treadmill with heart monitor.
Contact Jane @ 289 380 6585
Propane Patio Heater. The heater has only been used 3 times. The original price was $250.00.
Contact Al: 905 – 591 – 0187