Mixed A Doubles
Gold: John Allardyce & Elfie Soete – Condo 2
Silver: Richard Touzalin & Gigi Fisher – Condo 1
Bronze: Garry Stoddart & Donna Whibbs – Condo 2
Mixed B Doubles
Gold: Rennie Wittenbols & Geri Flotron – Condo 4
Silver: Upkar Sappal & Carron Canning – Condo 5
Men\’s A Doubles
Gold: Glen Fisher & Richard Touzalin – Condo 1
Silver: John Allardyce – Condo 2 & Brian Freedman – Condo 3
Bronze: Brian Browne & Garry Stoddart – Condo 2
Men\’s B Doubles
Gold: Ray Briggs & Rennie Wittenbols – Condo 4
Silver: Upkar Sapal & Sam La Rosa- Condo 5
Bronze: Art Sanders & William Orr – Condo 2
Ladies A Doubles
Gold: Ginette Fisher – Condo 1 & Geri Flotron – Condo 4
Silver: Elfie Soete – Condo 2 & Donna Whibbs – Condo 2
Ladies B Doubles
Gold: Carron Canning & Florence Yu – Condo 5
Silver: Karen Clark & Donna Clark – Condo 1
Tennis Format: Playing Regulations and Schedule
- As of August 3 a number of situations (low entries and some conflict within the Ballantrae schedules for other sports we will be moving forward as follows:
- Ladies A (Condo 1 – Gigi F/Geri F will go directly to the Medal Round against Condo 2 Elfie S/Donna W August 19 from 1-3).
- Mens A (Condo 1 – Glen F/Richard W, will go directly to the Medal Round against Condo 2 Lowell D/John A and representing Condo 3 Brian B/ Garry S August 21 from 9-11).
- Mens B (Condo 1 Al T/Bob H will go directly to the Medal Round against Condo 2 Art S/William O, Condo 4 Ray B/Rennie W, Condo 5 Upkar S/Sam L August 20 9-11.
- Ladies B (Condo 1 Donna C/Karen C will go directly to the Medal Round against Condo 5 Carron C/Florence Y August 21 from 2-4).
- Mixed A (Condo 1 Richard T/Gigi F will go directly to the Medal Round against Condo 2 John A/Elfie S and Garry S/Donna W on August 23 from 2-4).
- Mixed B (Condo 4 Geri F/Rennie W will go directly to the Medal Round against Condo 5 Florence Y/Upkar S on August 23 from 2-4).
Round Robin Format for all games above:
– Each Condo team in Division A and B will play each other team within their division once. Note: some divisions have only 2 teams while others have 3 or 4 teams due to enrolment.
– Maximum warm up time of five minutes.
– First in on only the first service of the day for each player.
– Pro set matches will be played for all Divisions:
Play to 8 games (win by 2) and if tied 8-8, a seven point tie-breaker will be played.
First Deuce played out, then sudden death. Receivers choose will receive.
With those divisions with 3 or 4 Teams – if top 2 teams are tied, a 10 point tie breaker will be played. First to 10 only wins.
If for any reason, players through injury or personal matters are unable to play, the Team Committee will resolve to ensure other team player(s) are able to continue.
Note: Players have to provide ample notice to allow the Team Committee to make this happen.
*All Players are asked to be present and ready to play 15 minutes before their scheduled matches.
BSG Tennis Committee – 2019
|Sport Captain||Garry Stoddartemail@example.com|
|Condo 2||Brian Brownefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Condo 4||Antonio Fernandez Stollemail@example.com|
|Condo 5||Vicki Carter
For a printable copy click on: BSG 2019 Tennis Format.